lundi 11 avril 2016

Paralegal Hypertext Narrative


Start here or see the diagram.

It all started like this.


I'm in high school. In one of my course, we have to imagine our future and plan it. For me, it's terrible because I think at more than one future projects. How long I want to study ? Witch career is interesting me the most ? Where do I want to study ? Those are only few of the questions that come up in my head.

Choice 1: I will go in paralegal technologies to Ahuntsic College in Montreal for a 3 year program. After that, I will get a Bachelor in law at the University of Sherbrooke for three years.
Choice 2: I will go in Social Science in Saint-Hyacinthe for 2 years, then I will go to the Montreal University to get a bachelor in criminology for 3 years.
Choice 3: I will go to Ellis College in my hometown, Drummondville, in a paralegal technologies for a 3 year program. After this program, I will get a diploma in Correctional Technology.

































Scene 1.


I get my paralegal diploma and now, in one month I will finish my Bachelor. I am very proud of me. However, I didn't have really finished my study. After the bachelor in law, I will have to decide if I want to become a lawyer or a notary.

Choice 1: I will get a diploma of the Barreau du Québec and I will be a lawyer. As a lawyer, I will be a Crown prosecutor for the criminel trial.
Choice 2: I will get a diploma of the Chambre des Notaires. As a notary, I will make a lot of research.
Choice 3: With my bachelor in law, I will get a job in politics.


































Scene 2.


I have been working as a crown prosecutor for 5 years and I really enjoy my career. My working days are not enough long to finish everything. I like to help people and to be useful of society. My career is going well and in 2 years, when I turn 30 years old, I will buy my first house and I will get pregnant.



































Scene 9.



I finished my diploma of the Chambre des Notaire 2 years ago. For 2 years, I get a lot of experience. My boyfriend is a lawyer so, we decided to open an office together. I can say that at 28 years old, I am very proud of my life. Also, I will get married next years.




















































































































































































Scene 16.


Last years, when I decided to go in politics, I didn't realize that it could be difficult to get a job. It takes me 8 months to get my current job. I am working for the provincial gouvernement as an advisor for education Minister. I am helping the minister to create law about education. I really my job because I know that I am playing an important place for the well-being of society.





















_______________________________________________________________________

Scene 23.


Last month, I have finished my bachelor in Criminology. I don't know exactly where I want to work.

Choice 1: I will work at the police station. I will have to help the policemen to study a murder.
Choice 2: I will work at the jail with the criminals as a person who helps the criminals to find good behavior in society. I will make them understand theirs mistakes and that theirs actions are not good.
Choice 3: I will work at the Pinel Hospital with the people with a mental illness.

































Scene 24.


Now, I have been working at the Police station for 20 years so I can say that I am very passionate. Next year, I will try to get a job like a criminology teacher at the university.

































Scene 31.


Working at the jail is a rough job. Last years, I decided to change my workplace. I move to the United States of America. I have been working at the FBI for 1 year. I really enjoy my new job.






















Scene 38.


Today, it's the last day of my career because I get retired. I have been working for 40 years and I really like this job since the beginning because I know that really help people to live well in society and them-self.






















































































_______________________________________________________________________

Scene 45.



I really get lucky because the week after I finish my program, I find a job.

Choice 1: I am actually working at the DYP to help the aggressive teenagers. With me, they have to improve ther behavior if they want to get back home.
Choice 2: I am actually working at the jail with the criminal. They have to collaborate with me because I prepare with them a rehabilitation plan. This plan will help the criminals to change theirs minds and to make them realize that they really have a place in society.
Choice 3: I am actually working with women who have a live violence by they boyfriend. These women are traumatized so I have to help them to get self-confidence.


































Scene 46.


Working with the teenagers is very tough because you never know what will happen and their reaction. It's togh because you have to be more authoritarian than theirs parents. However, I will never exchange my job because the teenagers really like me because they considered me as a friend ever if I am older than them.























Scene 53.


Now, I am been working at the jail for 10 years and last years I became the department supervisor for the security. I get new taks and I better salary. I don't meet the criminal individually any more.












Scene 60.


I think I make the best decision of my life by working with battered women because I can really understand their emotions. I am a feminist person, so I know that I really play a role in their life. I try every day to improve the women conditions.




















Diagram

Hypertext narrative template for digital ESL literacy

This hypertext narrative fiction template was developed by Bokomaru Publications and checked for common ESL grammar errors using an online ESL grammar checker and checked for field-related vocabulary using an b-block ESL vocabulary checker.
Last modified: Thursday, 22 October 2015, 10:23 AM
Moodle 1.9.19+ (Build: 20130513)
You are logged in as Nicholas Walker: Student (Return to my normal role)

1 commentaire:

  1. I think you did a great job! It's easy to read and your story is cool.

    RépondreSupprimer